vrijdag 30 december 2011

Swap with KimmieNL



Me and Kimmie NL 
had a private swap 

I'll show you what we send to eachother...
I am still very happy with my swap from this generous lovely sweet Kimmie...
I am sometimes happily surprised at what a wonderful people there are 
on  our mother planet. 

Ok time for pictures 


Look a lot of gifts !! Joepieeeee 


Its so much, woll, paper, beads, flowers, you name it
for every hobby of mine there's something there.
How utterly sweetttttttt !!!


And the handmade buttons I really wanted and am very glad with





Here is what I send to her
My pictures are not so great, because I took them at night 
so please excuse me for that....

Here is the whole lot; including gifts for the others members of her family aswell

All wrapped up 

The bracelet I decided to make for here to cheer her up for the hollidays.
She alsoo got the keyhangers she liked so much...




Lieve Kimmie ontzettend bedankt voor al het moois wat je hebt gestuurd. 
Alleen het feit alleen al dat iemand zoveel moeite doet voor een ander warmt mijn hart. 
Dank je wel lieverd. Dikke kus...

Dear Kimmie, thanks a lot for all the beautiful things you send. 
Just the fact alone that someone makes a lot of efford for somebody else 
warms my heart. 
Thank you very much, youre a darling. Big Kiss !!!


Geen opmerkingen: